For business owners and individuals seeking legal guidance with civil litigation and other business matters, there is simply no substitute for experience. After all, these areas of the law can be quite complex, which is why you need to work with a lawyer who has dealt with these matters enough to recognize the best legal options available ― not to mention the potential pitfalls you need to avoid.
At the law firm of Herman J. Marino Ltd., P.C., we have a deep understanding of Illinois business law and civil litigation. In addition to being a licensed attorney in Illinois, he is a financial planner with a Master of Laws Degree (LL.M.) in taxation. He also passed the Illinois CPA examination in 1980 (but is not licensed or registered in any state). In fact, attorney Herman J. Marino has nearly 40 years of legal experience, meaning he can assist you with a wide range of business and civil litigation matters, including:
- Small-business litigation
- Partnership disagreements, including those that may lead to dissolution or liquidation
- Corporate dissolution and liquidation, as well as shareholder-related disputes
- Divorce and other domestic relations litigation involving small businesses
- Real estate litigation
- Business formation strategy
- IRS appeals and other tax-related matters
- Litigation related to estates and estate administration
Your business and personal financial future are too important to trust to a less capable law firm, so contact us today to learn how we can help you.
Experience You Can Trust To Get The Job Done
If you have questions about small business litigation or any other related issue, contact us today to schedule an initial consultation with a skilled and knowledgeable lawyer. We serve clients in Chicago and throughout the surrounding areas. You can reach us by calling 312-347-9990 or 312-347-9991.